Dubai, United Arab Emirates, November 2022 – Axis Communications has announced two new multipurpose, easy to integrate, all-in-one pendant speakers. Ideal for mounting on high, open ceilings, the visually attractive speakers can be used to make live or prerecorded announcements and to play background music, improving the customer experience and supporting security and safety.
AXIS C1510 Network Pendant Speaker and AXIS C1511 Network Pendant Speaker are all-in-one speakers that make audio announcements smart and easy. The new speakers are particularly well-suited to retail stores, shopping malls, and other environments where design is of importance, blending seamlessly and elegantly into any surroundings. The pendant speakers can be installed in any ceiling, regardless of height, through simple adjustment of the cable length depending on requirements.
The new smart speakers allow customers to mix live or pre-recorded announcements and commercial ads to suit various needs and increase business efficiency, and also play background music to improve the customer experience.
Like all Axis network audio devices, the new speakers connect to standard networks and use one network cable for both power and connectivity (Power over Ethernet).
Key features in both AXIS C1510 and AXIS C1511 include:
- Built-in audio management software handling zoning, scheduling, and prioritization between content sources
- Based on open standards, both speakers can integrate with video management software (VMS), Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony (using SIP), and with analytics from Axis and our partners
- I/O ports, enabling integration with other systems and devices such as PIR sensors, buttons, strobe lights, and more
- In-built and clearly visible LED which adds visual status information ideal for many different use cases
- Remote health testing through in-built microphone