There was a time when people used to say; “Perfection is not attainable”. But thanks to the modern approach of turning every impossible into possible. Any transformation is achievable. Social platforms nowadays are all about the latest trends. Every influencer is posting those perfect juicy lips. Which are gaining more and more popularity. This era is all about natural appearances, yet with a touch of perfection personification. If you are someone, who wishes to opt for lip augmentation. Lip Fillers In Dubai can help your pout to perfection. Read about; Russian Lip Fillers Migration. And discover how to stand out!
What Is a Russian Lip Filler?
This is also known as a tenting lip technique. The goal is to provide height and discard any flatness in the region. These injectables are designed to give a very natural appearance. The whole idea is to maintain a balance, by carefully enhancing the “M” shape on top. The syringes are filled, and 1 ml of filler is vertically injected into the Vermilion border. The aim is to slowly and gradually build up the product inside. And avoid any bumps or over-insertion. Which can result in Duck Lips. Therefore, only a professional Cosmetologist can help you achieve the perfect heart-shaped pout of your dreams.
Does The Filler Migrate?
There is no rocket science to any Cosmetic procedure. The only approach that matters is the technique and the expertise of a certified expert. Experts explain the anatomy of two types of muscles in the lips. There is an upper and lower part. The top is thinner and weaker than the lower one. So when the filler is injected in the middle, with due time, it migrates north. Or an over-insertion causes it to become a duck-like pout. This situation is what’s known as a Filler Migration.
What Are The End Results?
There is an obvious definition. The cupid’s bow is looking sharp. It has a heart-like effect to it on the top. There is plumpness and volume in the middle. And the lower lip is looking balanced too. This is an overall transformation of a doll-like appearance. The results appear instantly. And the outcome can last between 1 and 2 years. However, a follow-up session after 18 months is ideal, to sustain the desired look.
What Are The Benefits?
There are so many benefits to the treatment. Read to learn more;
- The good news is, it is a non-invasive method. Which means there is no bleeding involved.
- It is completely painless. Even those who are scared of the needles, find it a pleasant experience.
- This is a customized plan. So the shaping is done according to your needs and wants.
- It has no downtime. You can easily go back home. Or go about your usual activities, without having to sit in one place and recover.
- The results are almost immediate. You can notice new happy changes, the moment you take a peek in the mirror.
- You appear cheerful. And your lips look fuller and so much more defined.
- It boosts your confidence. You feel good about yourself.
- And lastly, you are enjoying taking photos of yourself. Because everyone is complimenting your beautiful Russian lips.
Who Is A Suitable Candidate?
If you are someone, who can relate to the given scenarios below. You are definitely an ideal candidate to undergo Russian Lip Fillers In Dubai.
- Your lips are thin. Or lacks volume.
- There is no evenness between the upper and lower lip.
- You wish to maintain your natural heart shape look.
- Or Cupid’s bow is too flat without any borderline. This needs some enhancement. And the experts will determine how to reshape the entire canvas specifically for you.
What Are The Precautions?
There are a few safety guidelines to prevent any possible risks;
- The first and most important is the fact; your lips are 100% virgin. What this means is, no previous fillers or Botox should be present. Or even if you have undergone a few procedures, the product must be departed at the moment.
- If your skin is dry. And flakiness is often found on the surface. It is best to stay hydrated. And gently exfoliate your lips to dismiss all the extra flakes floating on top.
- And lastly, do not apply any balms or lipsticks when walking in for the appointment.
How Is The Method Performed?
Below is a step-by-step guide to how is the method performed;
- Your aesthetic Doctor will examine your lips. And determine the number of injections that ought to be inserted.
- He/She will cleanse the area. And apply an anesthetic cream on top.
- Within 10 to 15 minutes, the numbness takes place. The cream is then wiped for further action.
- The upper lip is gently spread between the expert’s fingers. And while lightly pinching the region, the fluid is inserted. This action is performed vertically.
- The area is cleansed again. And you are given a mirror, to see the final reveal.
- It takes less than one hour to complete one session. In the end, you are sent home with aftercare.
What Is The Aftercare For A Smooth Recovery?
Although there is no serious healing afterward. But below are a few home care for flawless results;
- There could be redness or puffiness. You can gently tap or rub an ice cube to tame the inflammation.
- You are advised to not chew gums or sip from straws for the next 48 hours.
- Physical activity should also be paused during this time period. Any accidental injury or muscle activity can result in the dislocation of the fluid.
- Avoid applying any cosmetic product. Also, do not exfoliate. Nor rub the toothbrush bristles on the surface.
- Stay away from the heat in general. And do not apply any pressure on the injected region. This can result in filler migration too.
Are There Any Side Effects Afterward?
When you reach out to an expert, no negative consequences are likely to take place. However, there is a probability of lumps forming inside the muscles. Or the pout starts to look more duck-like. This is when the shape is ruined. And the reasons why this has happened could be due to;
- The practitioner might not be experienced enough, to perform the task well.
- Or the candidate has not allowed the previous filler to dissolve properly. An overbuilt product can completely destroy the goal of the purpose in the first place.
What Is The Cost Of The Treatment?
This treatment requires a one-on-one consultation first. Only then a Cosmetologist is able to determine the unit of injections. And the sessions required to sustain the results. However, an average estimation of Russian Lip Fillers In Dubai ranges between AED 1100 to AED 1500.