New Purpose-Built HP Fortis Chromebooks & PCs
The demand for durable, reliable devices that can support the work of today’s mobile workers and students is reaching a critical point. With business users operating in the field, healthcare workers and first responders on the move, or students opening and closing devices while moving in-between classrooms, the need for solutions that can effortlessly handle their workloads is crucial. And, with 35% of IT decision-makers spending significant time on device repairs and replacements, dependable devices are essential to minimize downtime, maintenance costs, and the frequency of refreshing devices in both the business and education sectors.
HP Fortis Chromebooks & PCs are purpose-built to meet these needs. HP has introduced three new Chromebooks to the lineup, responsibly designed and built to last for business and education: the HP Fortis x360 11-inch G5 Chromebook, HP Fortis 11-inch G10 Chromebook, and HP Fortis 14-inch G11 Chromebook. HP also announced an updated version of the HP Pro x360 Fortis 11-inch G11 Notebook PC.
With the new HP Fortis devices, users can count on their Chromebooks & PCs to adapt to demanding workloads, ensuring uninterrupted productivity even when on the go. Key experiences and features include:
- Upleveled productivity with the right balance of speed, capacity, and efficiency to get work done thanks to an Intel® Processor N-series[i], up to 16GB LPDDR5 RAM[ii] with 128GB UFS storage, and Wi-Fi® 6E[iii] and optional 4G LTE[iv]. Users also get up to 11 hours[v] of lasting battery life, with HP Fast Charge providing 90% charge in 90 minutes.[vi]
- Engineered for durability with ruggedly designed components that undergo MIL-STD 810[vii] and drop testing.[viii] The full-skirted anchored keyboard resists key-picking, spills of up to 350ml (11.8 oz), and dust.
- Versatile design maximizes flexibility and connectivity with two USB-C® ports, two USB-A ports, and an additional HDMI port.[ix] The HP Fortis x360 11-inch G5 Chromebook features a 360-degree hinge adapting to workstyles in laptop, tablet, tent, or stand mode.
Having the right device is critical for work and education, and so are the right accessories. HP also unveiled new HP Campus Backpacks designed to lighten the load of hefty schoolwork and promote eco-conscious travel:
- HP Campus Backpack: This sustainably engineered backpack provides 17L of organized storage space, a secure lockable zipper,[x] and a padded pocket for your laptop. Not only does it look stylish, but it also feels great to use as it is made from 50% recycled materials,[xi] equivalent to 19 plastic bottles.[xii]
- HP Campus XL Backpack: With a sleek design, this backpack blends style with environmental consciousness. Crafted from 50% recycled materials,[xiii] equivalent to 24 plastic bottles,[xiv] it offers a 20L capacity, secure lockable zipper,[xv] and padded pocket for your laptop, making organization and tech protection easy.
Product briefs and images are available here.
Last Updated on 1 month by Middle East News 247